Sunday, March 9, 2014

Every Reason

Every day I see You, though I really don’t
I really want to get to know You, but my flesh really won’t
I’m taking off time and building up my walls
Just to watch them fall on down
Since You are just, and You are good; You will help me right now

[chorus:]
You calmed the storms on that dead sea
You brought peace to this war-torn city
You are the cool even when
There is a high humidity
You are the One who brought me life
Living, You said, I would die
If everything You’ve said so far is true
Then I have every reason
To believe You


Broken panes and ashes, aren’t what I had thought
Beauty comes from the not beautiful, I guess that it just ought
I’m hoping that You will come and save my life
‘Cause I don’t need a thing else
You are great, and in control, and You hear as I cry out

[chorus]


I feel sometimes like I’m caught
In the mediocre
Help me to rise above,
‘Cause it’s hard to see You
Sometimes it’s hard to see You

[chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment